Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2012

When I got my netbook

Dear Mum

On a bright sunny day Room 9 went inside the hall for our netbook launch, the 25th July 2012.  When the children were sitting down Ms Lammas was reading some comments that Richie and Daniel Carter had sent us.   What I did expect to see was my netbook on my desk.  What I did not expect were the balloons and the tables.  The part that I enjoyed the most is opening my netbook and it was shining.  My netbook was so beautiful.
The netbook will help me with the games that has maths in it.  The most important part is searching on the internet.  The netbook helps you with our spelling too.  The netbook helps you make a very important movie too.
Thank you mum for paying for my netbook I really love you so much.              
Your Daughter 

Serena

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Serena, I agree with you. Having a netbook is going to be very helpful with searching the internet and spelling checks etc. The cool thing about it also is that you will have fun whilst learning all these new tricks.

Unknown said...

That is one amazing writing you got there keep it up.

Unknown said...

Hi Serena I like the way you writ your story lovely. Because it amazing and beautiful.

Unknown said...

Hi Serena, I agree with you with taking your netbook home. Having a netbook to take home would be really cool. You could show your parents what you have learnt. Did Mr Hendricks let you take your nebook home Serena?

Unknown said...

Hi serena that was a good story for me to read and it was cool.

Unknown said...

Hi Serena you're story sounds fantastic. Which part did you like when we got our net-book is it the part that you open the box or the part that you on you'er net-book choose.

Unknown said...

Hi Mone I like your comment you have did for me Thank you. I like your Blog post. I like your stories on your healthy food.

Unknown said...

Hi, Serena nice story about your net book.
And keep it up.

Unknown said...

Thank you megan. Love the way you write that comment.

Unknown said...

Hi,Serena
Your story is so cool and it feels like you are so special and everyone should give you something very special.

Post a Comment