Pages

Thursday 4 June 2015

KS2 Maths Invaders


Screenshot 2015-04-22 at 9.58.42 AM.png
This is the year 1 subtraction level and standard. I found this game really easy because you add 2 digit numbers. The first time I’ve played it, I found it really good for one of our strategies. Next time I would like to learn more.

Screenshot 2015-04-22 at 10.10.15 AM.png
The year 2 subtraction and standard level is so easy because you have to add 2 digit numbers. Two digit numbers for example 10-5=5 and it is just the same as adding 5+5=10


 

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Kia Ora Serena.
I think you are getting better at maths. I have also been doing maths activities and I think it helps us alot. What stage are you in maths?

Post a Comment