Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Role Model

WALT: write a topic sentence and related facts.

Role Model

My role model is my Dad because he is really hardworking and working 6 days/week. My dad is really kind and overprotective. My Dad is the one who always tells me that I will need to work for whatever I wanted and I also love my Dad and he loves me too. My Dad is a really great athlete. He likes to play cricket,softball and also volleyball.
 
In school my role model will be Megan because she is really good at cultural dancing,art and also she is academic as well. Megan is a really good friend because she is always there when I am hurt and also when I need her help. The reason why I want to be like her because she is really good at dancing and also her art is always creative with her work.

In the community my role model would be Valerie Adams because I’ve always wanted to be a shotput athlete. Shot Put is the activity for me to try my best at athletics to be in the 2nd or the 1st place to play for the shot put. The reason why I always wanted to be like Valerie Adams because I’ve always wanted to popular. Valerie adams is half Tongan and Samoan. I am proud to be support my own country and also her country as well.

In my conclusion I am so happy to have these people as my role models. The reason why I chose these people because they deserve to be famous and also having good manners and also behaviours are changing. I love these people because I will need to achieve one of my goals of being a role model the people I’ve wrote down they mean so much to me as well.         

0 comments:

Post a Comment