Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Dental Presentation

Slideshow 2014
Room 1 1 students raised some questions for Mrs Wall bridge to answer.  She answered all the questions.  She answered one of my questions. Such as  “ What is a wisdom tooth? It is sort of like a third molar. Then she carried on answering the questions.

I was very scared of the picture she showed. It was a woman that was smoking and drinking. Half of her mouth had disappeared because of her smoking and drinking. I had learnt a lot from her. I will take her advice and keep my mouth clean and healthy and will never smoke.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Serena
I really liked how you wrote your narrative and I am never gonna smoke in my life.

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Serena,
I can see you have learnt a lot about teeth. I did not know that a wisdom tooth is like a third molar. Do you know there are three molars at the back? Also did you know adults have 42 molars with other teeth? I did some searching about canines and I also knew that they are the first strongest teeth in you teeth. It was lovely reading your story so keep it up your doing good.

Post a Comment